Sunday, January 17, 2016

This Old House, in a New Location

The Jones house, built in 1893, is one of several homes saved from the historic Central Addition subdivision - which is the site of a new development. Here it is in its new home at Reserve and Krall streets, just north of St. Luke's, downtown. Notice restoration work around the windows. In the back, there are cathedral windows and more stained glass.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!